*Sold Per Boot
Cavallo’s Trek Regular Sole Hoof Boot is the most flexible, durable, breathable and user friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection. Shaped for the rounder hoof, Trek Regular sole Hoof Boots, with their honeycomb design, maximize strength and minimize weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves. Great for the relief of chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horse’s hooves. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
- Equal sole width and length measurements
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog