The Equine Fusion Active Jogging Shoes feature a new and improved fastening system that utilizes wearing-resistant velcro. The adjustable front cover not only provides protection for the velcro but also ensures a smooth, continuous surface on the inner side of the boot. They have the proven unique, all-terrain rubber sole which provides extra cushioning for the hoof and makes them more wear-resistant. The toe has a large built-in break over and the tread pattern ensures good grip on all surfaces. In recent testing, this sole has been proven to absorb 43% more shock when compared to a metal shoe and 26-30% compared to plastic-soled hoof boots.
- Improved fastening system with long-lasting/super-strong/easy-clean velcro
- Very easy to put on and take off
- Adjustable front cover with smart lock for added security
- Unique design enables unrestricted natural movement of the hoof and pastern (prevents rubbing)
- Thicker sole (14 mm / 9/16″) provides excellent shock absorption for the hoof
- Sole consists of 3 layers: inner layer for comfort, middle layer for strength and bottom layer for durability
- Sole pattern ensures good grip even on slick mud and rocky surfaces
- Reflective detailing for low light conditions
- Option of adding drainage holes
- Size range: 7-16 – with Slim sizes too.
- Sold in pairs
- Suitable for all disciplines including driving/jumping/dressage/trail
The Active Jogging Shoes are made with a carbon-look upper (faux leather), which provides a sleek fit with superb durability, yet still allows the joints and hoof to function without hindrance. The new and innovative fastening system features longer wearing velcro and a wraparound front cover that has a smart lock for extra security. This makes them very easy and quick to put on and take off. They come in black and are sold in pairs.
The centre of the sole has increased flexibility to provide maximum frog pressure and improve balance and break over, and also give natural stimulation to the hoof. They are designed to provide a good grip on most surfaces whilst still allowing the sliding phase of the hoof on tarmac/asphalt. For extra grip in off-road conditions, you can add studs. Read about the huge benefits of the rubber sole here.
All of the Jogging Shoes have an ergonomically designed upper which means they fit closer to the pastern than their competitors. This has multiple benefits to the horse including increased comfort, more staying power and less interference to the joints. Each boot has a foam-lined, neoprene covered collar which prevents rubbing at the back of the boot.
The upper on the Active shoe is shorter in height than the All Terrain Ultras and the wraparound outer cover provides less bulk on the medial (inner) side of the hoof which is particularly beneficial in horses that move close.
The boots have reflective piping to ensure high-visibility in low light conditions.
The Active Jogging Shoes come in sizes 7-16 as well as Slim options for each size, making them suitable for minis/small ponies right up to small drafts.