Hoof Help Canada highly recommends utilizing an in person or remote fitting to select the perfect boot and size for your horse. Each hoof is unique and we find that 99% of the time, measurements are not enough!
Scoot Slims function exactly like our regular Scoot Boots except they are more suited to narrower back hooves and slightly contracted hooves. Slims allow for a hoof to lock into the boot providing extra security as well as giving greater drainage and ventilation. Scoot Slims are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermoplastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow